Goal-oriented personalized 1:1 sessions.
Learn French through conversations!
No stress efficient process:
- Neurolanguage coaching approach,
- High beginners to advanced learners
All coaching sessions are visioconference (or audio only if you prefer) with Zoom or Skype.
I also offer 1:1 personalized test preparation (DELF, DALF, TEF, TCF for immigration and citizenship).
3 types of accompagnements, guidance coaching packages
You want regular lessons to improve your speaking skills and clear up some grammar points.
Length varies depending on your needs and goals. From 1 month (4 sessions) to 3, 6, 9 or 12 months:
- Impulsion to “unblock” yourself and unlock your potential in 4 weeks.
- Décollage/Take-Off to set you on the right track. This will bring clarity and boost your self-confidence. Also learn how to learn efficiently. Best suited for false-beginners and lower intermediates.
- Orbite when you already speak in daily interactions but feel stuck at the intermediate level. You’re tired of feeling “less than” or uneasy about saying you speak fluently. With this package we want you to own your fluency or bilingualism!
Apply for a free consult to discuss about how language coaching can help you.
The coaching process: how we’ll work together
In the first 1-hour session:
- We’ll start by talking about your motivation and goals.
- Then we’ll do a diagnostic conversation to evaluate what level you’re at, your strengths and weaknesses.
- Finally, we’ll discuss what you’ll do to reach your goals (actions and activities you enjoy)
- and how I will support you in the process
- We’ll draft the main points of your own learning road map
In the first 2 to 3 sessions:
We mostly let the conversation flow about topics we agreed upon. The goal is to make you more comfortable expressing ideas in French.
Session 3 or 4
This may vary depending on each individual):
We’ll touch base and refine your short-term goals and areas you want to work on first. Each session includes free flowing conversation to practice speaking.
Throughout the process
The goal is to increase your self-confidence as a French speaker by improving your language skills and your fluency at the same time. We constantly work on the language, mindset and learning efficiently.
One “secret” ingredient: pleasure !
One-time “Get back on track” consult (book whenever you need)
You feel stuck and demotivated and need to reignite the spark to continue studying French and move on to the next level.
You’re studying a lot but you feel like you’re not progressing, you’re exhausted and looking for a road map to continue learning at your own pace.
You don’t have time to study but you need to. Let’s talk about how you could integrate more French into your daily life!
You speak French but don’t know what’s your level. You’d like honest feedback about your strengths and weakness and a plan to work on them.
One-time consult are only offered to newsletter subscribers and former clients. Here’s the link to sign up and start receiving tips to improve your French!
Go to testimonial page for more details.
“Cathy is very patient and friendly, and explains things well. She uses various resources that are very effective in helping with vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure. I really enjoy our lessons and am learning a lot! ” Sylvia (low intermediate level at the beginning, high intermediate at the end)
“I have found my lessons with Cathy so far to be very beneficial. She is always patient and friendly and picks discussion materials that are interesting and well suited to my level.” Ashlie (intermediate level)
“Comme toujours, merci pour une bonne leçon! On a corrigé et discuté ensemble un texte que j’avais rédigé, et c’était vraiment bénéfique de voir plusieurs subtilités de la grammaire et du vocabulaire qui m’avaient échappé.” Will (advanced level)
“As I want to improve my conversational skills, Cathy always helps me a lot and brings me to speak. I learn many new vocabulary and expressions with her. She’s really able to adapt to the the level and needs of a student.” Patricia (advanced level)