We wish everyone a very Happy New Year! The team at French Made Baking will continue to focus on providing you with high quality pastries and macarons. We’re working hard on developing new macarons flavours, new products (birthday cakes, custom macarons, soups) and new services (breakfast or tea time catering) all year long.
We’re taking a short break from January 1 to the 11 so our small team of 5 can enjoy some rest and come back full of energy and ideas to serve you better! Store hours for New Year’s Eve are 11am to 5pm. It will reopen on January 12 (10am – 6:30pm) and we’ll be open 7 days a week except during summer months.
Save these dates in 2013:
– January 12-31: Galette des Rois / 3 King’s Cake
– January 19-February 14: Hot Chocolate Festival (a different flavour of hot chocolate every week!)
– February 8-14: Heart-shaped valentine’s macarons (we recommend calling ahead to reserve)
– March 20: Macaron Day
– April: Festival of Eclairs (sweet and savoury éclairs & choux)
– April 30: Last day to get 10% off your order of macarons for weddings happening between June 1 and September 30 (for orders of 100 macarons and over)!
More events coming in the summer, fall and winter! Send us an email if you wish to receive our quarterly newsletter (classes and markets schedule, new products and services, events, special offers, recipes, etc).