We offer hands-on macarons classes twice a month. The fist one on February 12 was a lot of fun and everyone succeeded in baking perfect macarons, not even one cracked! 🙂
- A 2 1/2 to 3 hours hands-on class with David, a French-from-France baker
- We supply utensils, ingredients, aprons and everything you may need
- You’ll go home with the 18 macarons you baked and 6 of ours, recipes (French and Italian meringue, ganache) and supplies to make another batch at home (ground almonds, icing sugar, piping bags and tip)
- Complimentary tea and coffee will be served
- David will be happy to answer all your questions
- 10% off on your shopping on the day of the class, including on Kusmi teas gift sets
- Free parking
Classes are twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, starting at 2:30pm. They are held in our kitchen at 81 Kingsway, Vancouver. We reserve the right to cancel a class with a 1 week notice if not enough participants are signed up.
Our macarons classes are $120 (tax included) per person and limited to 6 participants per class. If you book a private lesson for a group of 6 (for a party or a corporate event for example), you’re eligible to a 10% discount per participant.
Next macarons classes available:
– Sunday, March 11 (1 spot available)
– Sunday, April 1
1st demo class ($50) on puff pastry and croissants: Sunday, April 15 (following dates TBA)